If you’re unhappy with your smile, what if there was a way to transform your teeth with just two appointments? Veneers are a versatile treatment that can cover a multitude of aesthetic issues, like stains, crookedness, or chips. They are perhaps the most comprehensive single cosmetic dentistry procedure available from Dr. Hadad. If you’re considering a complete smile makeover, you might want to consider veneers.
Veneers – Brownstown, MI
Smile Makeovers in Just Two Appointments
Why Choose Ultimate Dental for Veneers?
- Able to get rid of multiple flaws at the same time.
- Custom-made to create your perfect smile.
- Dramatic makeovers in just 2 appointments.
What are Veneers?
Veneers are thin shells placed on top of your natural teeth. This allows them to instantly cover your concerns to improve the overall color, size, and shape of your teeth. They look like your enamel to create natural-looking results you’ll want to show off.
After your initial consultation, you’re scheduled for the first phase of your treatment. Your teeth are cleaned, and their surfaces are lightly etched to ensure a strong bond between the veneers and your enamel. Dr. Hadad will take impressions of your mouth, which the dental lab will use to make your veneers. This can take a couple of weeks, so we’ll attach temporary ones while you wait. Once your permanent veneers are sent back to our office, you’ll return to have them applied to your teeth.
What Problems Can Veneers Solve?
Veneers are an effective solution to correct several imperfections at once, such as:
- Chips, cracks, or misshapen teeth
- Discoloration and stains
- Irregular gum lines
Who is a Candidate for Veneers?
If you’re not satisfied with the appearance of your teeth, you might be a candidate for veneers. Dr. Hadad will examine your teeth and gums to ensure they are healthy. He will take the time to discuss your concerns and your goals to determine if they are right for you. Dr. Hadad will design a plan catering to your needs to enhance your smile.
What are the Benefits of Veneers?
When compared to other elective procedures, veneers offer exceptional advantages, including:
- Minimally invasive treatment.
- Corrects several issues at once.
- Quick results.
- Natural-looking results.
- Durable to last for many years.
How Long Do Veneers Last?
Although veneers are thinner than ever, they are durable to last for a decade or longer with the right aftercare. You can help protect your investment by keeping a few tips in mind:
- Use nonabrasive dental products to prevent scratching the veneers.
- Brush your teeth at least twice daily for 2-minutes each session.
- Floss between each tooth before going to bed.
- Wear an athletic mouthguard if you play sports.
- Don’t use your teeth as tools.
- Don’t chew on inedible objects.
- Visit your dentist at least twice a year for a cleaning and checkup.
Schedule Your Consultation
If you’re curious about veneers, contact Ultimate Dental today. Your cosmetic dentist, Dr. Hadad, will create the customized plan you need to love the smile you see in the mirror. We’ll help you boost your confidence to look and feel your best.