At Ultimate Dental, we understand that the smile’s appearance is almost just as important as its health, and that’s why we consider aesthetics with every treatment we provide. If you have a broken or decayed tooth that needs a little TLC, Dr. Hadad and Dr. Wisniewski can give you a natural-looking metal-free restoration to repair it. That way, your new tooth won’t only be strong and reliable, but you can trust that your smile will look great as well.
Metal Free Restorations – Brownstown
Strong & Natural-Looking Smile Repair
Why Choose Ultimate Dental for Metal-Free Restorations?
- Custom-made for every patient
- Partnered with Brownstown’s best dental labs
- All ceramic crowns, bridges, inlays, & onlays available
What Are Metal-Free Restorations?
So if a dental restoration doesn’t contain metal, what is it actually made of? At our practice, we provide three kinds of metal-free restorations:
These are just as strong as traditional silver or gold crowns and fillings, but the key is that they can be shaded to more closely resemble the appearance of natural enamel. That way, the restoration blends more seamlessly into the smile, enabling Dr. Hadad and Dr. Wisniewski to improve a patient’s oral health and appearance at the same time.
The Benefits of Metal-Free Restorations:
- Lifelike Appearance: We just touched on this, but it can’t be emphasized enough. Metal-free restorations can be designed to look just like natural teeth, ensuring that the only thing your friends and coworkers see is a beautiful smile.
- Less Sensitivity: Metal restorations tend to make the teeth more sensitive to hot and cold temperatures, but this isn’t a problem with metal-free restorations.
- More Durable: When metal restorations are exposed to hot or cold temperatures, they slightly expand and contract, and over time, this can put enough stress on the underlying natural tooth that it will actually crack. Fortunately, this isn’t an issue with metal-free restorations, helping them last much longer by comparison.
- Allergy-Friendly: Many patients have metal allergies, making ceramic/composite dental work an ideal option that won’t cause a reaction.
- Fast: Thanks to CEREC technology, Dr. Hadad and Dr. Wisniewski can design, fabricate, and place an all-porcelain dental crown in just one quick appointment.